About The Mossi London Liposomal Vitamin E Hair Serum:
The Mossi London Liposomal vitamin E Hair Serum stimulates the hair follicles and triggers new hair formation.
- Supports new hair formation by feeding the hair follicles with its liposomal vitamin E content.
- Lipo-E serum content is enriched with Procapil, plant extracts, and liposomal vitamin E.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Eucalyptus Dives Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pyrus Malus Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Spinosa Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Biotin, Pentylene Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Diphosphate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid
How to Use:
- If your doctor does not advise you to use it elsewhere, apply it to all of your hair before 2 months of your hair transplant surgery.
- You can use it for 10 days after a hair transplant surgery.
- Apply it once a day for better results.
- Take 9-10 pumps and apply directly to your scalp. Gently massage your scalp using your fingertips to allow for full absorption.
- Does not require rinsing.
- It’s recommended to use it with
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat and light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse your eyes thoroughly with water.