About The Mossi London Liposomal Red Peeling Regeneration Serum:
The Mossi London Red Peeling Regenerator Serum’s formula of Liposomal Vitamin E 1%, AHA 10%, BHA 2% revives your skin and solves many skin problems, including:
- Peeling and scaling skin
- Acne and acne-prone skins
- Skin pores
- Discolored skin patches
- Uneven skin tone
- Dehydrated skin, through preventing moisture loss by strengthening the skin’s protective barrier
- Damaged and aging skin, thanks to its Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) content, which is an antioxidant that helps fight skin damage and promotes skin healing
- Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol
- Beetroot Red
- Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbic Acid
- Sodium PCA, Sodium,
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Phosphatidylcholine
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
- Polysorbate 80
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
How to Use:
- Wash and exfoliate your skin before you apply the serum.
- Apply a sufficient quantity of serum drops onto your clean skin.
- Apply it to your face in small tapping motions with your fingertips or palms.
- Rinse with plenty of water after 10 minutes.
- It is recommended to use the serum at night.
- Use the serum twice per week, no more often than 3-day intervals.
- For external use only.
- Test on a small part of your skin prior to use to prevent unwanted side effects. You can use the product in case of no allergic reaction within 24 hours after the test. Otherwise, consult your dermatologist.
- Products containing AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids) are not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Products containing AHA and BHA render your skin sensitive to sunlight and may cause sunburn. Thus, the use of sunscreen cream after the application of the serum is recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in its original packaging at room temperature away from direct sunlight.