About The Mossi London Hair Vitamin 120 Tablets:
The orodispersible tablet form is rapidly absorbed through the oral cavity, larynx, and gastric region allowing for improved bioavailability. This increases its ability to access the circulation and reach its target area, the scalp.
The Mossi Hair Vitamin orodispersible tablet is very effective in:
- Slowing down hair loss in women and men;
- Preventing dandruff;
- Encouraging the growth of new hair follicles;
- Making your hair thicker and more luscious;
- Preventing hair greasiness;
- Moisturizing and volumizing your hair;
- Preventing premature greying;
- Nourishing newly-transplanted hair follicles thanks to its bioavailability feature which ensures its fullest absorption by the targeted area, the scalp;
- Nourishing your nails and skin as well;
- Stimulating keratin production in hair and increasing the rate of follicle growth;
- Protecting your scalp from damage and stimulating new hair growth thanks to its stinging nettle leaf extract content which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties;
- Building collagen which is highly important for your hair growth thanks to its high Vitamin C content.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Calcium Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Vitamin B6
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Vitamin C
- Horsetail Extract
- Thyroid Hormones
- Folic Acid
How to Use:
- The Mossi London Hair Vitamin should be used 10 days after a hair transplant.
- It is recommended to take two tablets per day on a full stomach.
- Dissolve in the mouth or swallow with water.
- It can be used as a supplement therapy after transplantation.