About The Mossi London Tonic:
The Mossi London Tonic is made with Glycolic Acid 5%, AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), and BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid). These ingredients nourish your skin making it smoother, clearer, and more radiant by:
- Cleaning out dirt, oil, and make-up residues;
- Shrinking pores on your skin;
- Extra hydrating your skin;
- Removing dead skin cells and thus, making way for new skin cell generation, thanks to its AHA and BHA content;
- Keeping blemishes and breakouts to a minimum thanks to its BHA content.
- Alcohol Denat
- Glycolic Acid, Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol
- Sodium PCA
- Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol
- Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
How to Use:
- Wash your face, preferably using a cleanser.
- Then, soak cotton disks in the tonic and apply it to your face: First, apply it to your cheeks and chin. Then, apply it to your forehead and nose. Finish off by massaging your neck area with the soaked cotton disks.
- No rinse is required following the application.
- For external use only.
- Test on a small part of your skin prior to use to prevent unwanted side effects. You can use the product in case of no allergic reaction within 24 hours after the test. Otherwise, please consult with your dermatologist.
- Products containing AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids) are not recommended for use on sensitive skin.
- Products containing AHA and BHA render your skin sensitive to sunlight and may cause sunburn; thus, the use of sunscreen is recommended after application.
- Avoid contact with eyes; in case of accidental contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in its original packaging at room temperature away from direct sunlight.