About The Mossi London Shampoo After Hair Transplantation:
The Mossi London Shampoo After Hair Transplantation gently cleanses the treated scalp after hair transplantation without drying it out.
- Prevents hormonal spills and stimulates hair follicles by increasing blood flow;
- Slows the aging of stem cells;
- Repairs the skin barrier with Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract and moisturizes the scalp with Panthenol;
- Promotes hair growth via its biotin and amino acids content;
- Nourishes the hair strands;
- Helps with hair loss problems;
- Naturally protects your hair with highly beneficial ingredients;
- Improves hair density with a sulfate-free formula.
Aqua, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide Mea, Laureth-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Polyquaternium-7, Eethylethanol, Phenoxyyl, Ethylethyloxylethyl , Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Apigenin, Biolealtino- peptide -1, Hydolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Pyrus Malus Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Chamomile Recutita Flower, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Equi setum Arvense Leaf Extract, Biotin, Caffeine, Cidric Acid.
How to Use:
- Saturate your hair completely with warm, not hot water.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Try to make the shampoo foam first and then, apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers.
- Apply The Mossi London Hair Shampoo softly to the transplantation area and the donor area.
- Be attention to the follicles. Rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Remove any remaining shampoo residue with warm water.
- Repeat this step twice. After leaving the shower, gently blot a towel on your hair to remove moisture.
- Carefully dry the transplanting area and donor area after washing.
- After washing, you can apply The Mossi London ProSkin Lotion and Mossi London Ozonized Oil Serum for (healing your donor area).
Note: You may have white dandruff-like flakes on your head, which usually disappear within 15 days of washing.
- It is not recommended to use hot or boiling water during washing.
- Do not dry your head with a hot blow dryer after washing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep in the closed original container below 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor for any unexpected side effects.