About The Mossi London Raspberry Collagen Sachets X 8
The Mossi London Raspberry Collagen contains 8 sachets of collagen peptides. Each 12g-sachet is a delightful fruity taste of freshly harvested sweet raspberries. Bioactive collagen peptides are a must for your skin’s structural proteins, the collagen is also available in 3 sachets package in The Mossi London Collagen Beauty.
The Mossi London Collagen Beauty special formula provides your skin with:
- BCPs: Help repair damaged tissue; provide structural support for your skin, and maintain bone density.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Binds water to collagen, trapping it in the skin.
- Biotin: Nourishes and fortifies your skin, especially if you have dry skin problems.
- Zinc: Supports skin firmness and elasticity by keeping cell walls stable and allowing them to divide and specialize as they grow.
- Selenium: Promotes skin healing and reduces acne by boosting white blood cell function and thus, preventing both bacterial skin infections and viruses.
- Vitamin B: Protects cells from damage and water loss and helps improve skin tone.
- Vitamin C: Essential for the synthesis of collagen, and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent thus, soothing and reducing puffy face.
- Vitamin E: Protects your skin from free radicals and environmental harm including UV rays and air pollution.
- Glutathione: Reduces oxidative stress in the body to improve your overall complexion and reduce dark spots.
- CoQ10: Evens skin tone, reduces sun damage by protecting your skin at the molecular level, and improves skin hydration.
How to Use:
- The recommended daily dose is one sachet for adults.
- A sachet is added to a glass of water (200 ml) and stirred and then, consumed.
- For adults only.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Contains sweeteners.
- This product is not medicine. It is a food supplement. Food supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Food supplements must not replace your daily diet.
- Consult your doctor before consuming in the following cases: pregnancy, breastfeeding, illness, or taking a certain medication.
Store in a dry and cool place under 25°C