About The Mossi London Ozone O3 Hair Repair Oil:
The Mossi London Ozone O3 Hair Repair Oil is highly effective in:
- Accelerating the wound healing process by boosting blood circulation in your scalp and thus, increasing the oxygen concentration in the lesions.
- Deactivating bacteria and fungal infections that could damage not only your hair but also your beard, like the tinea barbae (beard ringworm).
- Treating hair and scalp problems like dandruff, hair fall, hair thinning, and damage.
- Stimulating hair follicles and encouraging hair growth thanks to its cell renewal feature. This feature helps increase and nourish the cells in the hair follicles making hair appear smoother and shinier.
- Providing the necessary nutrients for a healthy scalp and healthier hair thanks to its formula which is enriched with a group of the best oils for hair repair and growth.
- Ozonized Olive Oil
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Dulcis Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil
- Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil
- Nigella Sativa Seed Oil
- Citrus Limon Seed Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
How to Use:
- Start using The Mossi London Ozone O3 Hair Repair Oil 1 month after hair transplantation.
- Pour 9-10 pumps and apply them to your hair three times a week. Gently massage your hair until the oil is completely absorbed by the scalp.
- Leave the oil on your scalp for 15-20 minutes before rinsing.
- It is highly recommended to use The Mossi London Ozone O3 Hair Repair Oil with: The Mossi Hair Loss Shampoo