About The Mossi London Night Therapy Cream:
The Mossi London Night Therapy Cream’s formula of Liposomal Vitamin A and Liposomal Vitamin C helps repair and revitalize your skin overnight by:
- Boosting cell regeneration during your nighttime sleep_the peak time for skin cell renewal_ by feeding your skin the nutrients and vitamins needed;
- Regenerating, recovering, and balancing your skin and thus, preventing the formation of lines and wrinkles;
- Neutralizing free radicals and protecting skin cells and vessels;
- Strengthening your skin barrier and thus, protecting it from moisture loss_which increases at night;
- Improving your skin’s firmness and smoothing its surface thanks to its peptide complex;
- Cleansing and moisturizing your skin as well as increasing your skin’s elasticity thanks to its Baobab and Jojoba oil content;
- Evening your skin tone thanks to its Vitamin A and Vitamin C formula which was processed with liposomal technology throughout the formulation of the product.
- Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12
- Stearic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin
- Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Heptyl Undecylenate
- Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Phosphatidylcholine, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 20
- Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
How to Use:
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Do a thorough cleansing of your skin before going to bed at night.
- After cleansing your skin, apply the product to your face, neck, and décolleté.
- Avoid direct contact with the eye area and other sensitive areas.
- For external use only.
- Store at room temperature (below 25 C).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes; in case of accidental contact, wash with plenty of water.
- In case of an allergic reaction, stop using the product and consult your dermatologist.
- The use of Vitamin A derivatives by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers is not recommended.