About The Mossi London Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
The Mossi London Hyaluronic Acid Serum’s formula of Liposomal Hyaluronic Acid 10%, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin B3 is very effective in:
- Enhancing moisture in your skin and thus, making it smoother and softer thanks to its Hyaluronic Acid content, which helps your skin to hold on to water.
- Promoting skin elasticity.
- Preventing and slowing the signs of aging skin like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Providing protection and enhancing the natural repair process of your skin thanks to its Vitamin B5 content.
- Fighting free radicals thanks to its Vitamin B3 content.
- Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol
- Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract
- Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans
- Cetyl Polyglucuronic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
- Dermatologically tested
How to Use:
- Wash and exfoliate your skin before you apply the serum.
- Apply a sufficient quantity of serum drops onto your clean skin.
- Apply it to your face in small tapping motions with your fingertips or palms.
- Apply the serum twice a day: Once a day and once a night are recommended.
- For external use only.
- Test on a small part of your skin prior to use to prevent unwanted side effects. You can use the product in case of no allergic reaction within 24 hours after the test. Otherwise, consult your dermatologist.
- Products containing AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids) are not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Products containing AHA and BHA render your skin sensitive to sunlight and may cause sunburn. Thus, the use of sunscreen cream after the application of the serum is recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes; in case of accidental contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in its original packaging at room temperature away from direct sunlight.