About The Mossi London Hair Spray Serum:
The Mossi London Hair Spray Serum helps you get healthier, fuller, and shinier hair thanks to its peptide, vitamins, plant extracts, and caffeine content. This combination of nutrients helps prevent hair loss and adds volume to your hair.
Its peptide complex strongly strengthens your hair by:
- Blocking the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is directly linked to hair loss.
- Making your hair look thicker by increasing the follicle size and inhibiting follicle death.
- Helping increase the blood flow to the scalp and thus, making the hair follicles thrive.
- Extending the growth cycle of your hair by triggering and also extending the Anagen phase, the first and most critical stage in hair growth.
Its caffeine content together with its peptide complex act as strong suppressants of DHT to prevent hair loss. Caffeine has several other benefits for your hair:
- Stimulating hair growth thanks to the antioxidant properties of caffeine that block possible causes of cell damage and reduce transepidermal water loss (TDWL or TWL) and thus, stimulate healthy cell production.
- Strengthening your hair and making it shinier thanks to the nutrient properties of caffeine.
- Helping your hair grow faster by activating the hair follicles.
- Stimulating Hair Matrix Keratinocyte Proliferation. Keratin is the major protein component of hair. Different clinical studies have shown that caffeine stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes (the cells responsible for producing keratin).
- Plant Extracts
How to Use:
- The Mossi London hair Spray Serum can be used for all types of hair.
- Apply the hair spray serum mainly and abundantly to areas with heavy hair loss twice a day.
- Rub the sprayed product with your fingertips in circular movements in order to spread it over your scalp and help its absorption by the skin.
- Do not wash or rinse your hair after application.
- It is not necessary to wash your hair before application.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water and call a doctor for assistance.
- It is not recommended for use on children under the age of 12 years.