About The Mossi London Anti-Stain Sunscreen SPF 50+:
The Mossi London Anti-Stain Sunscreen SPF 50+’s formula of Liposomal Vitamin E; UVA and UVB filter combined with UVA and UVB harmful sun protection filters provides:
- High protection for your skin with its active ingredients that protect your skin cells from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation;
- A strong antioxidant effect that protects your skin against free radicals with its Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) content;
- Intensive moisture against skin dryness with its panthenol and bisabolol content. These substances deliver anti-inflammatory benefits and improve your skin’s hydration and elasticity;
- Softness and smoothness for your skin with its 5 different types of hyaluronic acid. A substance that increases skin moisture and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Reinforcement for phospholipids in your skin that help lock in moisture, support the body’s natural hydration process, and promotes the skin barrier function.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Titanium Dioxide
- Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol
- Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80
- Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
- Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Xanthan Gum
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Bisabolol, Propanediol, Tocopherol
- Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
- Pentylene Glycol
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
How to Use:
- Apply the sunscreen 15 minutes prior to exposure to the sun.
- It is recommended to apply sun products every 3 to 4 hours.
- Reapply after: swimming, excessive sweating, and drying out.
- Do not go out in the sun between 11:00 and 16:00 o’clock.
- Do not expose babies and small children to direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to damaged or injured skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes; in case of accidental contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Discontinue use in case of skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in its original packaging at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- In case of the onset of an unexpected condition, consult your doctor.
- Never use expired products. Sun products should be consumed after opening.
- This product has a shelf life of one year.