About The Mossi London 1 Month Hair Set:
The Mossi London Hair Loss Shampoo helps you combat hair loss when used frequently. It is made with natural extracts and has an extremely cleansing effect on your hair follicles and beard. It nourishes your hair from root to tip with its natural herb extracts, vitamins, minerals, and active cleaning substances making your hair shinier, thicker, and more voluminous.
Its procapylin and saw palmetto (SP) formula act as a powerful suppressant of the DHT hormone. Procapil and SP reduce the formation of harmful substances in hair follicles by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) hormone formation which is directly linked to hair loss. The success rate of procapylin in hair loss treatment was found to be 90%. Moreover, procapil strongly encourages hair growth thanks to the natural ingredients it is made from:
- Biotinyl-GHK — a form of hair vitamin biotin: Stimulates the synthesis of laminin 5 and collagen IV which nourish your scalp and hair.
- Apigenin – a flavonoid found in citrus plants: Boosts new hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- Oleanolic acid- a chemical compound derived from olive trees: Promotes hair growth.
- Procapil: The most effective scientific substance in the world for hair loss treatment
- Saw Palmetto (SP): A botanical extract with antiandrogenic properties
- Aloe Vera: Protects hair from UV damage and makes it stronger
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): Stimulates keratin production in your hair and increases the rate of follicle growth
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Naturally moisturizes your hair
- Other vitamins, extracts, and minerals
How to Use:
- The Mossi London Hair Loss Shampoo can be used right after a hair transplant once a day or once every two days.
- Apply the shampoo to wet hair. Leave it on for two minutes then thoroughly rinse it.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat and light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
The orodispersible tablet form is rapidly absorbed through the oral cavity, larynx, and gastric region allowing for improved bioavailability. This increases its ability to access the circulation and reach its target area, the scalp.
The Mossi Hair Vitamin orodispersible tablet is very effective in:
- Slowing down hair loss in women and men;
- Preventing dandruff;
- Encouraging the growth of new hair follicles;
- Making your hair thicker and more luscious;
- Preventing hair greasiness;
- Moisturizing and volumizing your hair;
- Preventing premature greying;
- Nourishing newly-transplanted hair follicles thanks to its bioavailability feature which ensures its fullest absorption by the targeted area, the scalp;
- Nourishing your nails and skin as well;
- Stimulating keratin production in hair and increasing the rate of follicle growth;
- Protecting your scalp from damage and stimulating new hair growth thanks to its stinging nettle leaf extract content which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties;
- Building collagen which is highly important for your hair growth thanks to its high Vitamin C content.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Calcium Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Vitamin B6
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Vitamin C
- Horsetail Extract
- Thyroid Hormones
- Folic Acid
How to Use:
- The Mossi London Hair Vitamin should be used 10 days after a hair transplant.
- It is recommended to take two tablets per day on a full stomach.
- Dissolve in the mouth or swallow with water.
- It can be used as supplement therapy after transplantation.
The Mossi London Hair Spray Serum helps you get healthier, fuller, and shinier hair thanks to its peptide, vitamins, plant extracts, and caffeine content. This combination of nutrients helps prevent hair loss and adds volume to your hair.
Its peptide complex strongly strengthens your hair by:
- Blocking the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is directly linked to hair loss;
- Making your hair look thicker by increasing the follicle size and inhibiting follicle death;
- Helping increase the blood flow to the scalp and thus, making the hair follicles thrive;
- Extending the growth cycle of your hair by triggering and also extending the Anagen phase, the first and most critical stage in hair growth.
Its caffeine content together with its peptide complex act as strong suppressants of DHT to prevent hair loss. Caffeine has several other benefits for your hair like:
- Stimulating hair growth thanks to the antioxidant properties of caffeine that block possible causes of cell damage and reduce transepidermal water loss (TDWL or TWL) and thus, stimulate healthy cell production;
- Strengthening your hair and making it shinier thanks to the nutrient properties of caffeine;
- Helping your hair grow faster by activating the hair follicles;
- Stimulating Hair Matrix Keratinocyte Proliferation. Keratin is the major protein component of hair. Different clinical studies have shown that caffeine stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes (the cells responsible for producing keratin).
- Plant Extracts
How to Use:
- The Mossi London hair Spray Serum can be used for all types of hair.
- Apply the hair spray serum mainly and abundantly to areas with heavy hair loss twice a day.
- Rub the sprayed product with your fingertips in circular movements in order to spread it over your scalp and help its absorption by the skin.
- Do not wash or rinse your hair after application.
- It is not necessary to wash your hair before application.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water and call a doctor for assistance.
- It is not recommended for use on children under the age of 12 years.