About Regrow Hair Panthenol Lotion Moisturizing:
Regrow Hair Panthenol Moisturizing Lotion helps maintain your sensitive skin after a hair transplant which can worsen by environmental factors including:
- Exposure to direct sunlight
- Cold weather
After hair transplantation, this lotion is used to:
- Dissolve blood clots;
- Soften the skin;
- And thus, properly prepare your scalp for the first wash by effectively purifying it of bacteria and providing it with the required level of moisture.
Panthenol Lotion’s special formula speeds up the healing process by keeping the transplanted area moist and delivering your scalp the necessary nutrients and other antioxidant supplements:
- Its high Panthenol ratio of 10% effectively moisturizes the donor area, and thus:
- Helps improve skin’s hydration and elasticity;
- Soothes red skin;
- Reduces scabs and crusts.
- Soothes irritation by cooling the transplanted area and protecting it from infections thanks to the foam’s antioxidant properties (40% Aloe Vera);
- Speeds up the healing of the transplanted area thanks to its 10% Allantoin content which:
- Reduces edema (swelling);
- Soothes itchiness and redness;
- Heals injured skin;
- Deeply moisturizes your scalp to prevent dryness.
- 4% Urea has protective effects on your sensitive skin against:
- Environmental factors
- Water loss
- Dry skin and potential scars
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and microbes in the donor area thanks to its 1% Chlorhexidine which has antibacterial properties. It is essential to purify the transplanted area before shampooing.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth – 10
- Stearic Acid
- PEG – 100, PEG – 30 Stearate
- Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate
- C12 – 13 Alkyl Lactate
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa Leaf Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Juice
- Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide – 10
- Disodium Edta
- Shea Butter Cetyl Esters
- Sodium Benzoate
- Hexyl Cinnamal Linalool Limonene
How to Use:
- If you get wet (swimming or having a bath, etc.), reapply the lotion.
- You can reapply the product as many times as needed.
- For external use only.
- Store away from direct sources of heat and light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.