About Regrow Hair Panthenol Foam Moisturizing Spray:
Regrow Hair Panthenol Foam Moisturizing Spray helps maintain your sensitive skin after a hair transplant which can worsen by environmental factors including:
- Exposure to direct sunlight
- Cold weather
After hair transplantation, this foam is used to:
- Dissolve blood clots;
- Soften the skin;
- And thus, properly prepare your scalp for the first wash by effectively purifying it of bacteria and providing it with the required level of moisture.
Regrow Hair Panthenol Foam’s special formula speeds up the healing process by keeping the transplanted area moist and delivering your scalp the necessary nutrients and other antioxidant supplements:
- Its high Panthenol ratio of 10% effectively moisturizes the donor area, and thus:
- Helps improve skin’s hydration and elasticity
- Soothes red skin
- Reduces scabs and crusts
- Soothes irritation by cooling the transplanted area and protecting it from infections thanks to the foam’s antioxidant properties (40% Aloe Vera);
- Speeds up the healing of the transplanted area thanks to its 10% Allantoin content which:
- Reduces edema (swelling)
- Soothes itchiness and redness
- Heals injured skin
- Deeply moisturizes your scalp to prevent dryness
- 4% Urea has protective effects on your sensitive skin against:
- Environmental factors
- Water loss
- Dry skin and potential scars
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and microbes in the donor area thanks to its 1% Chlorhexidine which has antibacterial properties. It is essential to purify the transplanted area before shampooing.
- Butane, Isobutane
- Liquid Paraffin, Panthenol, Propane
- Octylodecanol, Cetearyl
- Hydroxyethyl Urea
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Calinoxyethanol Tocopherol, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool
- Alpha-Isomethyl Lunone
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Geraniol, Isoginol
How to Use:
- Shake before use.
- The foam can be easily applied and absorbed without using your hands.
- Apply to the donor area by half-pressing the cap from a moderate distance.
- Leave the foam on your hair for 15-20 minutes to ensure its full moisturizing effects. Then, rinse with warm water.
- After rinsing, clean your scalp with Regrow Hair Shampoo_ 1 bottle contains an average of 7-8 days of use.
- This process is repeated for two weeks depending on the patient’s condition.
Note: The use of this product may vary depending on your specialist or your doctor’s treatment protocol.
- Store at room temperature.
- Store away from direct sources of heat and light.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Keep away from sources of ignition – no smoking.
- Keep out of reach of children.