Must De Qen Hair Repair Serum
Must De Qen Serum contains essential oils needed to recover the donor area and provide the scalp with the necessary moisture and recovery.
Must De Qen Serum
Solid Progressive Pro 3
The Ingredients Of Must De Qen Hair Repair Serum:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bisabolol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Tocopherol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Ozonated Olive Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil.
How To Use Must De Qen Hair Repair Serum:
- Must De Qen Serum is suitable for all hair types, both men and women.
- Apply 3-4 drops of serum to the clean scalp
- Massaging with your fingers so that it is completely absorbed.
- Leave the serum on the scalp for 2 days without rinsing.
- After 2 days, the hair is washed and it is applied again.
- After hair transplantation, start applying 1 month after the transplant.
- It is recommended to be used with Must De Qen Shampoo and Must De Qen Vitamin
- Used externally.
- If you develop an allergy to one of the raw materials it contains, stop using it.
- Do not use it on skin with impaired integrity and open wounds.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- In case of contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Keep at room temperature and out of reach of children.