About Exfolderm 12:
Exfolderm 12 Glycolic Acid-based Peel is a skincare product to purify and cleanse sensitive and thin skin. It highly improves your skin texture and tone and lessens the appearance of fine wrinkles. With repeated treatments, your skin will be noticeably smoother.
Glycolic acid, compared to other AHAs you might know like lactic acid, can penetrate the skin more deeply and easily. This makes it very efficient in dissolving the bonds between dead skin cells allowing them to be wiped away easily, revealing smooth, younger skin below.
Benefits of Exfolderm 12:
- Fending off fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eyes;
- Hydrating dry skin and boosting moisture retention;
- Fighting acne and fading hyperpigmentation;
- Increasing penetration of other ingredients;
- Addressing several cosmetic concerns including ingrown hair;
- Protecting your skin from infection;
- Treating raised as well as depressed scars;
- Increasing the stimulation of collagen and elastin;
- Reversing dull skin for a more glowing complexion by purifying your skin and removing dead cells;
- Ensuring sebum balance in your skin_ an excessive amount of sebum production makes your skin oily;
- Delivering your skin anti-aging effects;
- Significantly improving your skin quality.
24% Glycolic Complex (12% Free Glycolic Acid, pH=3.2)
How to Use:
- Apply Exfolderm 12 cream on clean and dry skin. Then, massage in gentle circular motions. Finally, wash off with lukewarm water.
- Suitable for sensitive and/or thin skin.
- It is recommended to use peeling gels at least 1-2 times a week or up to 3-5 times a week_depending on your skin type.
- After 15-30 minutes, apply Hydretix Cream to your face.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and consult a doctor
- Not recommended for use on children under 12 years of age